CALL FOR REVIEWERS
Qualifications & Reviewer Selection
- Peer reviewers are selected from a list of qualified volunteers from industry or academia and from a list of qualified authors.
- Volunteer reviewers with the appropriate credentials, skills, and expertise are considered to review appropriately fitting assignments.
- Authors whose submissions have qualified to enter the peer review process also qualify to be selected as reviewers for other papers.
- Reviewers are assigned on the basis of subject matter and disciplinary expertise.
- Reviewers must not be students of any institution/university (Undergraduates or Postgraduates).
Reviewing is done online through the EasyChair conference paper submission system. Reviewers are assigned up to 3 papers. All reviewers will be guided and given further instructions by the respective Track Chairs on the process. We have seven Tracks as highlighted below:
- Smart Grid, Microgrid, Metering Design and Cyber Security, FACTS
- Renewable Energy Resources, Grid Integration Technologies, Electric Transportation
- Electrical Safety, Power System Protection & Standards
- Power Converter Topologies, Electric Drives, Modeling & Control
- Power System Planning, Energy Efficiency, Power Projects, Power Engineering Education
- Electric machines, drive systems and topologies
- Signals & Systems
Benefits of Being a Reviewer
- Contribution to Research Work
The comments and guidance that reviewers provide are an invaluable contribution to the research work of the authors.
- Gaining Invaluable Experience
The review process provides first-hand experience of the publishing process that can help a reviewer to publish in the future.
- Enriching Ones Resume
Recognition by acknowledging them with an Electronic Certificate of Appreciation and mention on the website.
Responsibilities of the Reviewer
- Provide a prompt, thorough, and impartial review of the article.
- Give constructive feedback with reasonable suggestions and professional tone.
- Avoid suggesting the addition of irrelevant or unnecessary references.
- Alert the editor to any suspected ethical issues.
- Maintain confidentiality by safeguarding the unique contributions of the author’s work.
Responsibilities of the Author
- Accurately report research findings.
- Ensure article meets all publication requirements and adheres to ethical standards.
- Revise article as per reviewers’ suggestions (or give a reason why not).