X REGIONAL COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE TOURNAMENT
IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Argentina together with the Games Technical Committee will hold the tenth edition of the Regional Computational Intelligence Tournament as a pre-congress activity for ARGENCON 2022.
TRIC considers the works in the track of Computational Intelligence, Videogames, Edutainment, Gamification, and Serious Games. It will present talks, workshops, and exhibitions with the participation of professionals, researchers, teachers, and students.
Open and free for all public, completely virtual.
Includes a GAME JAM for benefit.
For registration and more information consult: https://r9.ieee.org/ar-cis-gaming/tric-x-torneo-regional-de-inteligencia-computacional-2022/
1. Free training courses/conferences will be held. The modalities will be virtual as there will be participants from all over the country. Each conference/seminar is 20 minutes and 5 minutes for consultation.
For more details see https://r9.ieee.org/ar-cis-gaming/tric-x-game-jam-virtual-2022/
2. Attendance certificates will be delivered to attendees, and certificates to speakers and organizers.
3. A GAME JAM will be performed in the context of the TRIC, for the benefit of the Manuel Dorrego School in the province of Buenos Aires. The collection is for materials that the school itself needs, and the municipality of Vicente López will be in charge of collecting the donations, which will be received at the Sarmiento Historical Museum. You can register at https://forms.gle/PrRxyCBAfXUhj9aj6
4. Dynamics of donations: they are received from JUNE 8, from Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Sarmiento Historical Museum, through the door of Calle Cuba 2079. They must go to the reception and deliver the donations packed (in a bag or box) and with a visible label or inscription that says “TRIC X. A benefit of EMD”.
5. JAM will start on Friday the 2nd at 10 am and will close on Sunday the 4th at midnight. Its theme will be revealed on the day the game jam starts (until then it remains secret).
6. The evaluation of the JAM will be on Monday, September 5, and the winners will be announced on Tuesday, September 6 around 7:30 p.m. as part of the closing of the TRIC event. In that act, the 3 trophies will be shown and delivered to the participants who are present. The rest will be sent by Correo Argentino. A prize will be awarded to the winner, second and third place. Honorable mentions will also be given.
7. The Closing Event for the benefit of the Manuel Dorrego School will be free and will be held on Sunday, September 4, between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Sarmiento Historical Museum, in which role-playing games will be played with Sarmiento as one of the protagonists. Approximate duration 3 hours. The details to participate will be published on the event WEB. There will also be stands with video game tables and board games. The opening will be made by the director of the museum, Virginia González. The Association of Friends of the Sarmiento Historical Museum, and the companies Western Dragon, Primigenia Austral, and Ludica will participate in the organization.